SEPARATORS : SOLID-LIQUID SEPARATION, SOLIDS CLASSIFICATION
The Vibro Energy Separator has proved to be the answer to many
industrial problems, providing reliable and high efficiency screening of a wide variety of
materials, wet or dry, fine or coarse, heavy or light. They are manufactured in seven
sizes 12" (304mm), 19" (483mm), 26" (656mm), 32" (813mm), 48"
(1220mm), 60" (1524mm), 72" (1830"mm) diameters. Available as single or
multi deck machines with up to 4 decks.
- Continuous operation.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Low power requirements.
- Complete and ready to use.
- High screening efficiency.
- High throughput.
- No transmitted vibration.
the industries using Boulton Vibro Energy Separators :
- Animal products.
- Fuel & Power.
- Metal Powder.
- Printing Ink.
12" (304mm) Diameter Laboratory Separator
60" (1524mm) Diameter Separator
|'E' SERIES VIBRO-ENERGY
SEPARATORS FOR INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES
For screening, sieving, classification and grading of slips, slurries,
powders, granulates, minerals and aggregates.
- Fully adjustable vibration amplitudes from 1 to 3mm.
- 25 micron to 10mm quick change mesh/frames.
- Automatic ejection of oversize materials.
- 304/316 L stainless steel contact parts as standard.
- Deep anti-splash top rims.
- Quiet operation from polyurethane suspension spring
reputation for robust, high performance, long lasting and virtually maintenance free
equipment the new 'E' series range of VIBRO-ENERGY® separators are able
to offer a low cost price advantage in today's competitive world market.
The high efficiency VIBRO-ENERGY® three dimensional vibratory and
gyratory action ensures high throughput on all types of wet or dry materials with maximum
sieving efficiency and clear cut points.
separator is designed to give an unobstructed vertical flow of products straight through
the centre of the machine, with oversize materials being ejected from a side spout. A
conical outlet pipe is situated directly below the screen mesh. The twin outboard
vibratory motors provides a three-dimensional vibratory/gyratory action which conveys
oversize materials in a spiral path towards the periphery of the mesh, where they are
ejected through the side spout. The machine has a square base for ease of bolting to cross
rails or steel work, lifting lugs are fitted to each corner.
- For high volume wet or dry sieving/screening in minimum
headroom or vessel top locations.
- Mesh aperture range : 0.025-50.0mm.
- Ideal for vertical gravity flow or vacuum/pressure
|PALM OIL SCREENS
- Specifically designed for screening Crude Palm Oil or
- Two sizes available - 48" (1220mm) and 60"
- All contact parts manufactured in 316L stainless steel
with neoprene rubber gaskets to withstand high temperatures.
- Mesh elements are jig tensioned for high efficiency
screening ensuring "dry oversize fibre" with minimum oil content.
- Vibro-Energy® three dimensional vibratory/gyratory
action for greater throughputs per mesh area.
- Quick release snap action clamps for easy maintenance
- Plastic coasted coil springs ensure trouble-free
- Direct-drive vibratory motor with heavy duty bearings
eliminates couplings or belts.
Energy Mills offer to industry a unique close packed selective grinding system for size
reduction to low and sub micron sizes, with a narrow band of particle size distribution.
Due to the low wear rate on the high density cylindrical media and lining, product
contamination is negligible.
The mills operate on the principle of importing
relatively low forces at high frequency to thin layers of product. A range of mills is
manufactured for wet grinding varying in product capacities from 4.5 to 450 litres and
specially designed machines are also available for grinding.
12" (304mm) diameter Laboratory Mill
AM100 Wet Grinding Mill,
product capacity 100 gallons (450litres)